Your Privacy: An Overview
Collection of Personal Information
DTI collects several different types of information from users of the Site, which DTI may use for various purposes as outlined below (including to improve the Site and your experience in using the Site).
- Personally-Identifiable Information : DTI may ask you to provide information that can be used to identify or contact you, including, without limitation:
o Email address
o Phone number
o Street Address
o City, State/Province and ZIP/Postal code
- Usage Data : We may also collect information as to how the Site is accessed and used. This data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of the Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
DTI’s Use of Personal Information
DTI may use personal information collected from you, separately or in combination with other information lawfully collected by DTI, for the following purposes:
- To provide access to the Site
- To maintain the Site (including to diagnose problems with the Site)
- To notify you about changes to the Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Site
- To monitor the usage of the Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer and Maintenance of Personal Information
Your personal information may be transferred to and/or maintained on computers located outside the state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where you are located; and the data protection laws in that jurisdiction may be different than the data protection laws in where you are located. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to DTI, please note that we will transfer and maintain your information in the United States.
Disclosure of Personal Information
DTI may disclose your personal information if, in DTI’s good faith judgment, disclosure is necessary in order to:
· Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect DTI’s rights or property
· Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
· Protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
· Defend DTI against possible legal liability
DTI may also disclose and/or transfer your personal information in connection with the purchase, sale, merger or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving DTI, including, without limitation, to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors.
Security Of Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to DTI. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot and do not guarantee its absolute security.
We may engage and/or use third parties (“Site Providers”) to host, provide, facilitate and/or administer the Site on our behalf, to monitor and analyze the use of the Site and/or to perform other Site-related services. The Site Providers have access to your personal information, but only to perform these tasks on our behalf, and they are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Websites
DTI recognizes the privacy interests of children and DTI encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. Moreover, DTI does not target its services or the Site to children under the age of 18; and DTI does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Questions and Comments
Last Updated July 24, 2018
DTI Management, LLC
4226 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22302