2. Ownership of Site Materials. The Site and all materials included on the Site, and all intellectual property rights therein, are the sole and exclusive property of DTI, throughout the world and in perpetuity, and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
· modify or copy the materials;
· use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
· attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
· remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
· transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DTI at any time.
4. Disclaimer. The materials on the Site are provided "as is." DTI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DTI does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the Site.
5. Limitations. In no event shall DTI or its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if DTI or a DTI-authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata. The materials appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DTI does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites are accurate, complete, or current. DTI may make changes to the materials contained on its websites at any time without notice. DTI does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Links. The Site may include links to websites owned and/or operated by third parties. DTI has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DTI of the linked website. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law, Venue and Jurisdiction. Any claims or disputes relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Venue for all such claims or disputes shall be exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Fairfax County, Virginia; and you consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
Last Updated July 24, 2018
DTI Management, LLC
4226 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22302